Translate

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Burning Man experience



First of all, it was the most exciting event I ever attend and I'm looking forward to next year.

Imagine mad max, love parade and alice in wonderland become best
friends and live together in one city to party, then you are almost
there in Metropolis / Black Rock City.
Next year we need to go there within a group of people, a theme and a
service to provide to the community. The european presense there was
almost zero and should be increased in my eyes. So if there is anybody
who wants to contribute to Metropolis with some european style, feel
free to get in touch and join the team.
...more pictures on my facebook profile

1 comment:

Kantiki Jayamana Whateva said...

Yes, bring more of Europe! We have mostly Middle Easterns in our Camp (Camp Mystic) combined with various Western countries, but the main European influence on the playa is the music at night (primarily from the U.K., Germany and Spain).

I love your description: "Imagine mad max, love parade and alice in wonderland become best friends and live together in one city to party, then you are almost there in Metropolis / Black Rock City."

Welcome to the desert. Welcome home. I love seeing our city thru the many other eyes and experiences. Thank you for sharing!

ShareThis