Translate

Monday, February 22, 2010

4 new crowdfunding platforms

Grow VC launches, aiming to become the Kiva for tech startups
VC 2.0, fixing traditional mysterious early-stage funding system with transparent, international, community-based approach for mobile and web 2.0 startups.

investiere.ch

Invest even small amounts in the most promising Swiss startup companies and let us guide you through the jungle of the investment process. 

sproutpitch.com
Sproutpitch allows entrepreneurs to pitch their startups, projects and ideas to the world.  
 
sprouter.com
Sprouter is a brand-new startup which facilitates networking and collaboration between entrepreneurs.

1 comment:

Pokagon Member said...

bohzo (Hello) Thomas

I read your blog and enjoyed it. I wanted to leave this message so that you knew that I was here.

I closed my doors on my site because I can't follow more than 1,000 people.

Have a great day!

Bodewadmi

ShareThis