- I was happy to see the topic in Germany
- Keese gave an entertaining speech about SiliconValley but missed the update on agriculture
- no news about agtech at all
- no top level visions for the global future of agtech
- focus on Germany and Europe, even if it is a global topic
- no agtech startups presented
- even the term AgTech wasn't used ones
> Germany in my eyes is behind for at least three years
>> Here are our updates on AgTech: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AgTechGTEC/
#welcome @MaximilianLoebbecke GF 365FarmNetAgriculture is moving away from always bigger to precise & specific actions
@ChristophKeese digitalisierung in der landwirtschaft - Axel Springer
The new Hippies disrupting the world.
95% dying rate for disrupted companies Clayton Christensen.
Best strategy is to invest in your disrupt rival.
> What does that mean for agriculture? - "I have no idea" ;)
@StefanHentschel @SteffenKramer - Digitalisierung Agrarindustrie - Google
Digitalization is not correction, it i"all or nothing"
You can't opt out, it will happen.
www.weltweitwachsen.de global demand
digitalworkshop.withgoogle.com workshop for digitalization
> no case studies in agriculture yet
Europe = 510M market place
>worries about cellphone coverage and security